I have decided to join in a bunch of reading challenges for 2012. Here be the first of many.....
- Runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (books read prior to 1/1/12 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2012 than you did in 2011. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you could track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books
Well, I am going to cheat and point you to my Goodreads button for the list of book for this challenge, since reading atleast 16 more books in 2012 than I am reading in 2011 (Cause I wanna be ON FIRE!!) is going to put me close to reading like 275 books, and I'm just too lazy to list them all, TYVM.
Feel free to join me, The Book Vixen and everyone else by clicking on the above icon.