Monday, August 23, 2010

Just gettin this thing started

Everyone has one of these so I decided to start one myself.  And every time I say or type that I hear "if everyone jumped off a bridge..."  The answer of course is yes, yes I would love to jump off a bridge, thank you.

So I started this blog as a place to talk about what's going on in my life, the books I am reading, the movies I have seen, etc.  Word of caution though, I am behind the times on almost everything, so I will be talking about stuff that is new to me but most definitely old to you.  There are, however, a few movies I will not wait to see and some books I cannot wait to read, so those will be new.  I am totally willing to take your suggestions and try new things.

So, a little about myself.
I am a SAHM of 3 kids, Anthony age 11.5 going on 20, Robyn age 8 going on 15, and Ian age 2.5.  I have a DH who I have been "happily" married to for almost 10 years who works in retail....sorta.  I live in a tiny place in upstate NY, the upstate by the capital not by Syracuse, which does have a red light, but that's about it.  We're talking Ma and Pa Kettle country. 

No comments: